Barfly designs, delivers and moderates workshops that are specifically tailored for business critical needs. Given how time poor clients are these days, every workshop brief is discussed with the client to understand three fundamental elements:
- The Aim – specific, tangible objectives and desired outcomes within an agreed timeframe
- The Fuel – what stimulus is needed to inform and drive discussion?
- The Workshop – how do we best collaborate, create, plan and execute with a potentially diverse team of participants?
Whilst every single workshop is different, Barfly uses some guiding principles to ensure the highest quality of output, notably:
- Recruiting the right participants (including internal drivers, senior project sponsors and external experts)
- Building dynamic teams to maximise workshop performance
- Introducing competitive challenges throughout the sessions
- Keeping the workshop fresh (e.g. putting on ‘ambushes’ to replicate real world challenges)
- Challenging and building all concepts, with voting and recognition on winning ideas
- Securing commitments from all participants at the end of the process