Our Activation Analytics service provides global clients with robust performance analysis of their on-premise activations. Albeit every project is tailored to suit the activity in question, there are three primary elements making up the Barfly approach:
- Activation Observation & Mystery Participation – observation and analysis of the activation following a structured scorecard, developed with the client, to measure activation aims so that analysis across multiple locations is consistently and objectively recorded.
- Filmed Trade Interviews with Participating Accounts – follow-up interviews with participating bar owners review those scores and examine the activation in terms of:
- Efficiency (did it run to specification?)
- Effect (what did it achieve?)
- Future (commitment to run again, development and optimisation)
- Capturing Activations on Film – filming of activation events from an independent source can provide centrally located brand teams the opportunity to witness local implementation in all its glory!